ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
- Loading of all types of catalysts and adsorbents : hydrotreaters, reformers, hydrocrackers, hydrogen production, driers, adsorbers…
- Supervision of loading operations (sock or dense)
- Supervision of reactor internals mounting
- Inspection and expertise (independant for catalyst suppliers and for refiners)
- CREALYST assigns operators for isolated loading in refineries and petrochemical factories
- Training, follow-up and refreshment of operators
ADVISORY SERVICES – MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
- Inspection of reactors
- Inspection during reactor loading
- Mechanical supervision works on reactors and internals in the refining industry
- Estimate and prediction of loading density in laboratory : simulation of sock and dense loading, prediction of industrial dense loading density results
Research and innovation
CREALYST’s reputation has been built on technological innovations bringing significant improvements in the service provided to the customers in quality, reactivity and safety.
CREALYST has invested every year, since its creation, an important proportion of its turnover for developing “useful” innovations. In this context, CREALYST was indeed eligible within the Research Tax Credit and the Innovation Tax Credit proposed by the French Government.
CREALYST has recently opened a new R&D center with a “scale one” vessel of 4 meter diameter. This tool helps CREALYST engineers better understand complex physics (particle trajectories and interactions,…), so as to improve our devices like Calydens, or for performing training. Some additional R&D apparatus are also used, like Calylab for comparing dense vs sock loading in lab, or one apparatus for analyzing the catalyst particle sizes and shapes.
Analyzing the catalyst particles
CREALYST-OIL IN THE WORLD
- BEC INDUSTRIAL
- T.I.M.E SERVICE
- RCS INDUSTRIAL CLEANING
- YUHAN TECH (Japon)
- CR ASIA (Asie du Sud Est)
- DIALOG (Australie)
They trust us
Do you want to share a future project or to raise questions ?
202 Leghrand Court
+1 (409) 356 6091