HOMOGENEOUS DENSE LOADING FOR REACTORS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY
The patented CALYDENS® technology ensures a homogeneous and dense loading of catalyst or adsorbent particles that are uniformly distributed in the reactor.
A SYSTEM THAT MEETS THE HIGHEST DEMANDS OF REFINING PROCESSES
CALYDENS® allows the loading of reactors of any size and diameter. Its flow rate adapts to the on-site configuration to guarantee the flatness of the catalytic bed in the shortest possible time.
The flexible brushes at the outlet ensure a gentle distribution to preserve catalyst integrity, without any dust generated.
Light-weight and easy to carry (5kg to 17kg), CALYDENS® is equipped with a unique system of regulation and homogeneous distribution of the catalyst.
With CALYDENS®, CREALYST-Oil guarantees 97% of the loading representative Laboratory Test Density.
Up to 28% more catalyst by weight in the same volume.
Flat and horizontal catalyst bed.
Dense filling at 300mm under the distribution tray.
PREMIUM CLASS SERVICES
- Guarantee of homogeneous structure of the catalyst bed with a flat top profile.
- Guarantee of dense loading until 300mm under the distribution tray.
- Services performed by recognized and highly qualified experts.
- Compliance with the loading plan ; report and recommendations.
- CALYDENS® can be associated with CALYHAWK® for the measurement of the bed profile.
ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
- A major investment in R&D, to offer our customers innovative technologies and taylor-made services.
- Loading of all types and all brands of catalysts and adsorbents, and all types of units : hydrotreaters, reformers, hydrocrackers, hydrogen production, driers, adsorbers…
- Supervision of loading operations (sock or dense) and supervision and repairs of reactor internals mounting.
- Inspection and expertise (independant for catalyst suppliers and for refiners).
- CREALYST assigns its own operators worldwide in refineries and petrochemical factories.
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT?
23bis avenue de l’Europe
+33 (0)1 39 14 83 35