FOR INCREASING CAPACITY AND EFFICIENCY OF YOUR RADIAL FLOW REACTOR
If your radial flow reactors are too small, and you want to increase their capacity, the patented CALYROOF ® technology can help you. It is based on a sealed surface put on the top of the catalyst bed, and following the settling of the bed.
A SYSTEM ANSWERING THE MOST STRINGENT DEMANDS OF THE REFINING PROCESSES
With radial flow reactor system, a protection cover must be placed on the upper surface of the catalyst fixed bed in order to avoid turbulences produced by the flow of gaseous reactants coming from the reactor entrance and mainly to limit the by-pass of the catalyst upper part which initiates important loss of yields and of activity.
CALYROOF ® cover gives satisfactory answers to those challenges and appears efficient when a settling or a lift up of the catalyst bed occurs. The mobility of the system allows to adapt easily to different sizes of reactor up to four meter diameter (or bigger in option if required). This simple device can be rapidly deployed on the top of the catalyst bed. As this is a sealed surface, it avoids to add expensive extra load catalyst or complex systems interfering with the flows, like baffle.
In addition, CALYROOF ® is made of robust and durable material preserving the vessel environment and the operator health (no carcinogenic element). Indeed CALYROOF ® technology presents large advantages compared to other solutions like soft tissue covers.
CALYROOF® can be very advantageously associated with an Homogeneous Dense Loading operated with CALYDENS ®, which, from its loading principle of “by zone distribution”, can very accurately load complex spaces like around the vessel hat.
You will improve the yields and minimize hot spots, reveal the best performances of your reactors
Calyroof is very simple to handle : leading to a reduction of the installation or removing time
You save money avoiding to change your vessel and also reducing extra expenses linked to any by-pass or temperature increasing
ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
- Loading of all types of catalysts and adsorbents : hydrotreaters, reformers, hydrocrackers, hydrogen production, driers, adsorbers…
- Supervision of loading operations (sock or dense)
- Supervision of reactor internals mounting
- Inspection and expertise (independant for catalyst suppliers and for refiners)
- CREALYST assigns operators for isolated loading in refineries and petrochemical factories
- Training, follow-up and refreshment of operators
ADVISORY SERVICES – MANAGEMENT OF PROJECTS
- Inspection of reactors
- Inspection during reactor loading
- Mechanical supervision works on reactors and internals in the refining industry
- Estimate and prediction of loading density in laboratory : simulation of sock and dense loading, prediction of industrial dense loading density results
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT ?
23bis avenue de l’Europe
+33 (0)1 39 14 83 35