FOR REDUCING THE PRESSURE DROP GAPS AMONG ALL REFORMER TUBES
The patented CALYNET ® technology assures an easy and fast loading of catalysts used within the steam reforming units.
Automatic technology and non-metalic aparattus avoid atriction and guarantee less than 3% of deviation in 97% of the tubes
THE REGULAR AND UNIFORM LOADING
This unique solution is applicable to all types of particles.
CALYNET ® technology allows a better productivity along the whole operation of the installation.
- The best homogeneity brings an increase of the catalyst actives sites
- The soft feeding system reduces the breaking of catalysts and the dust formation
- Stability of pressure drop throughout the tubes is controlled within a deviation below 3% for 97% of the tubes
The constant flowrate guarantees a faster loading
Resistance to abrasion of the soft spirals reduces the duration of the maintenance operations
ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
- Optimal loading of tubes
The self active machine requests less operators on site and allows constant flow
The constant flowrate guarantees a faster and total Homogeneous Dense Loading®
- Optimal cycle for reformers
The best homogeneity brings stability of pressure drop controlled under 3% of deviation in 97% of the tubes.
Optimal loading means to increase catalyst actives sites.
PREMIUM CLASS SERVICES
Video inspection before loading
- DELTA P measurements during and adter loading
- Supervision of loading can be provided independetly of CALYNET ® utilization
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT ?
202 Leghrand Court
+1 (409) 356 6091