FOR REDUCING PRESSURE DROP GAPS AMONG ALL STEAM REFORMER TUBES
The patented CALYNET® technology assures an easy and fast loading of catalysts used within the steam reforming units.
Automatic technology and non-metalic aparattus avoid atriction and guarantee less than 3% of deviation in 97% minimum of the tubes.
The use of soft spiral lines rotating inside the tubes reduces the duration of the maintenance operations and leads to an increase of the catalyst active sites and the highest homogeneity.
THE REGULAR AND UNIFORM LOADING
This unique solution is applicable to all types of particles and to all sizes of tubes.
CALYNET® technology allows a better productivity along the whole operation of the installation.
- The best homogeneity brings an increase of the catalyst active sites
- The soft feeding system reduces the breaking of catalysts and dust formation
- Stability of pressure drop throughout the tubes is controlled within a deviation below 3% for a minimum of 97% of the tubes
The constant flowrate guarantees a faster loading and less operators on site
Resistance to abrasion of the soft spirals reduces the duration of the maintenance operations
ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO YOUR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT
- Optimal loading of tubes
The self active machine requests less operators on site and allows constant flow
The constant flowrate guarantees a faster and total Homogeneous Dense Loading®
- Optimal cycle for reformers
The best homogeneity brings stability of pressure drop controlled under 3% of deviation in 97% of the tubes.
Optimal loading means to increase catalyst actives sites.
PREMIUM CLASS SERVICES
Video inspection before loading
- DELTA P measurements during and adter loading
- Supervision of loading can be provided independetly of CALYNET® utilization
DO YOU HAVE A PROJECT ?
202 Leghrand Court
+1 (409) 356 6091